Genesys Spine SI Joint System Receives 510(k) Clearance
Genesys Spine is pleased to announce that our Sacroiliac Joint Fusion System has received 510(k) clearance.
The Sacroiliac Joint Fusion System consists of partially threaded and fully threaded implants designed to secure the sacroiliac joint and minimize micro-motion enabling bony fusion.
Advantages of the Sacroiliac Joint Fusion System include:
- Dual thread designs incorporate a differential pitch for controlled compression across the joint
- Cannulated design allows for minimally invasive placement
- Offered in fully threaded and dual threaded configurations
- Optional washers designed to maximize purchase on the ilium without burying the screw head in the bone
- Increased surface roughness to help facilitate osteoinduction
- Rifled inner diameter to reduce inadvertent targeting pin migration
“I am excited to see one streamlined set that can address the pathology of sacroiliitis from both the lateral and posterior approach. SI joint dysfunction is a chronically underdiagnosed pain generator of patients reporting with low back pain. One that has a relatively safe and quick surgical fix with an incredibly high rate of success. Thanks to the innovation at Genesys, I have rapid sacrum acquisition without disturbing my sight picture as I work. Whether you are doing competitive 3 screw or posterior targeting, it’s all in one consolidated kit.”
Dr. Kaywan Gamadia, DO
Cape Spine & Neurosurgery
Cape Girardeau, MO