1. Surface characteristics designed and optimized for cell & protein adhesion, cell differentiation, and osteoconduction
2. Tailored Stiffness allows for load-sharing between implant and the native bone.
3. Highly porous: Every 3DP Lumbar Interbody has greater than 50% porosity.
4. Enables packing of osteoinductive autograft.
5. Pore sizes that were designed and optimized for accelerating angiogenesis
6. Large side windows allow for better post-operative assessment of fusion (reduced scatter and halo observed on fluoroscopic imaging).