Genesys Spine is pleased to announce the release of our latest product line,
the Binary® Lumbar Plate System.
The Binary Lumbar Plate System provides an innovative solution to address instability of the spine from T1 to S1 caused by fractures, tumors, DDD, scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis, spinal stenosis, or a failed previous spine surgery.
Benefits and features include…
All-In-One Integrated Inserter
- Plate and interbody can be loaded onto the drill guide and inserted at the same time.
- Allows for optimal plate placement aligned with interbody.
- Simultaneous insertion of the plate and interbody can reduce the number of steps, thus reducing OR time.
Multiple Plate Configurations
- Accommodates various patient anatomies.
- 1-level standard plate allows for 0° to 20° of screw angulation when using variable screws.
- Intradiscal plate allows for 25° to 35° of screw angulation when using variable screws.
- Inserter can be used to deliver interbody and plate for lateral, anterolateral, or anterior surgical approaches.
- The same drill guides and bone preparation instruments are used for all 3 surgical approaches.
- Screws can be inserted through the drill guide or can be free-handed.
The Genesys Spine Binary® Lumbar Plate System screws come in 2 diameters and 2 configurations (fixed and variable).
To learn more about our Binary Lumbar Plate System or any of our suite of products, please visit us at www.genesysspine.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512.381.7070.