Posterior Sacroiliac Joint Fusion – Allograft
The posterior sacroiliac joint fusion system includes our patented Posterior Cortical Allograft implant. The posterior approach provides direct visualization and access of the SI joint.
- Streamlined instrumentation
- Proprietary design
- This cortical bone allograft provides a scaffold around which new bone can grow.
- 6mm height x 9mm width x 20mm length
- Solid cortical construct = maximum structural support
- Serrated surface = back out resistance
- Tapered nose = easier delivery
- Gamma sterilized, 4-year shelf-life, and can be stored at room temperature